Department of Rescue Services and Technical Fields
- Paramedic – 3-Year Bachelor Full-Time Study
- Radiology Technician – 3-Year Bachelor Full-Time and Combined Study
- Assistant in the Protection and Promotion of Public Health - 3-Year Bachelor Full-Time Study
Characteristics of the Department:
Department of Rescue Services and Technical Fields ensures and organizationally provides courses in the Study Programmes Specializations in Health Care and Public Health. In the Study Programme Specializations in Health Care, the Department provides the specializations of Paramedic (full-time), Radiology Technician (full-time and combined form).
In the academic year 2015/2016, the field is opened for the first applicants for study in a combined form. In the Study Programme Public Health, the Department offers the study field of Assistant in the Protection and Promotion of Public Health (full-time).
The main objective of the Department of Rescue Services and Technical Fields of is to provide medical professionals higher education in Bachelor programmes, and actively participate in the implementation of projects so as to draw attention to its individual fields.
Odborní asistenti katedry:
Na Katedře záchranářství a technických oborů působí v současné době celkem 10 odborných asistentů, včetně vedoucí katedry.
We also cooperate with:
- Health care and social establishments: the Teaching Hospital/FN Plzeň, the Medical Rescue Services of the Pilsen Region, the Regional Hygienic Centre of the Pilsen Region in Pilsen, the Medical Institute in Ústí nad Labem, the Institute of Nuclear Research Řež, a.s.
- professional organizations – ČAS, ČKPA, UNIPA,
Address of the Department:
Department of Rescue Services and Technical FieldsUniversity of West Bohemia in Pilsen
301 00 Plzeň
tel.: 377 633 811
Head of the Department of Rescue Services and Technical Fields of the Faculty of Health Care Studies:
PhDr. Alena Pistulková - (+420) 377 633 810; email@example.com
Secretary of the Department of Rescue Services and Technical Fields of the Faculty of Health Care Studies:
Zdenka Faitová - (+420) 377 633 811; firstname.lastname@example.org